Tuesday 10 May 2011

I {heart} perfectly themed parties.

Before having kids I pretty much had my life all planned out (I am a perfectionist after all), but luckily sometimes life has a different idea for us.
 
I never could have planned for { P } is for Party. Before becoming a Mum I never realised the joy that planning a perfectly themed birthday party would bring me and my little ones, and heck, when I walked out of the University gates and into my chosen career path the worldwide web was in its infancy. Online shopping was unheard of! 

{ P } is for Party is born out of my love for quality children’s party stationery and perfectly themed accessories, and is a place for like minded Mums (and Dads) to shop online.

I would love for you to take a look around and let me know what you think.

  
 
I hope you’ll agree that { P } is for Party is the place for parties that stand out from the crowd!
 
Natarsha x

No comments:

Post a Comment